Friday, July 19, 2013

I Buy Record Collections


I am an active buyer of record collections heavy on the goth, industrial, post-punk, soundtrack, and spoken word genres. I also purchase a very limited number of unusual jazz albums by artists like Sun Ra. Also, Stockhausen, John Cage, and other important names.

For every vinyl want list, there's also a DO NOT WANT list. My own personal do not want list includes classic rock, classical, country, show tunes/Broadway musicals or the majority of Jazz records with exceptions made for Miles Davis, John Coltrane, and other innovators. Typical jazz LPs fall outside my curation and collection interests.

Do you have a collection of Skinny Puppy, Sisters Of Mercy, Thrill Kill Kult and other industrial vinyl to sell? Do you have Alien Sex Fiend, Gang of Four, or most other post-punk luminaries and unknowns? Do get in touch! jwallace242@gmail.com.

I am particularly interested in unknown and underrated bands in the New Wave, goth and industrial genres, etc. Some of the most amazing records are not necessarily by the big names in these genres, but rather the unknowns and under-rateds.

No comments:

Post a Comment